Kirloskar ‘SP-M’ Series Pumps are a highly effective set of pumps. These are single stage, horizontal, centrifugal monobloc pumps which are used for a variety of industrial uses including marine industry, civil construction, mobile machinery and a lot more.
Has the capacity to withstand high fluctuations in voltage
- For single phase – 180 to 240 Volts
- For three phase – 300 to 440 Volts
- Highly efficient and effective
- Self-priming actions which are automated and quick
- Suspended solids are handled by non-clogging impeller
- Come with “B” class insulation and great protection
- Three phase models can be supplied with IP-55 protection
- Special back pull out design to make the repairs possible without disturbing the connection
- Food valve not required
- Replaceable wearing parts make it last longer
- Easy to maintain
- Minimum vibrations due to dynamically balanced rotating parts.
- Marine industry: to pumping water from docks, ports, vessels.
- Industrial: to pump petroleum products, chemicals, effluents, etc.
- Civil construction: to de-water the foundation, trenches, and pits.
- Mobile Machinery: to cool water for marine engines and shovels.
- Public utilities: for sewage pumping.
- Head 6- 24 meters.
- Capacity 17.4 -1.1 LPS.
- Power Rating 0.75 kW to 3.7 kW (1.0 HP to 5.0 HP).