Mini 50 S is a single and three phase, monobloc pump which mostly serves the domestic applications. It is noiseless and is available in stainless steel. The pump is protected with chrome plated shaft which makes it protected against rust. It can withstand wide fluctuations in the voltage which makes it last longer.
- Has the capacity to withstand wide voltage fluctuations from 180 to 240 Volts.
- Can be self-primed up to 3 meters.
- Protected against burning out with the help of Thermal Overload Protector (TOP).
- Does not rust away due to chrome plated shaft
- Has shielded ball bearings and does not require external lubrication.
- Provided with capacitor inside the terminal box.
- It can be used as a water supply for the bungalows, apartments, farmhouses, etc.
- Is useful in boosting the home pressure systems, overhead tanks, lawn sprinklers.
- Head : 10 to 50 meters.
- Capacity : 3200 to 400 LPH.
- Power Rating : 0.75 kW (1.0 HP).
- Voltage Range : 180 to 240 Volts single phase, 300 to 440 Volts three phase.
Material of Construction:
- Impeller : H. T. Brass.
- Delivery Casing : Cast Iron.
- Motor Body : Cast Iron.
- Shaft : Carbon Steel (Chrome Plated).