Mini 40 S is a noiseless pump with thermal overload protector (TOP) to safeguard it from burning down. It has the capacity to withstand high power fluctuations ranging from 180 to 240 volts. The pump is light weighted and can be carried to a number of places. It has shielded bearings and self-priming up to 3 meters.
- Total head is made up of 40 meters.
- Self-priming goes to 3 meters.
- Can resist wide voltage from 180 to 240 Volts.
- Protected against burning due to Thermal Overload Protector (TOP).
- Coated with chrome plated shaft to reduce rusting
- Motor with IP-44 protection and class ‘B’ insulation.
- Shielded ball bearings – no need for external lubrication.
- Lightweight pumps for easy handling.
- Available in single and three phase options.
- Domestic purpose in bungalows, apartments, hotels, hospitals, farmhouses etc.
- For home pressure booster systems, lawn sprinklers, overhead tanks, and gardening.
- Head : 10 to 40 meters.
- Capacity : 3000 to 200 LPH.
- Power Rating : 0.75 kW (1.0 HP).
- Voltage Range : 180 to 240 Volts – single phase, and 300 to 440 Volts – three phase.
Material of Construction:
- Impeller : H. T. Brass.
- Delivery Casing : Cast Iron.
- Motor Body : Aluminium.
- Shaft : Carbon Steel (Chrome Plated).