The bore well submersible pumps have been designed to consume low power and have high efficiency. The pumps can be installed with HPDE (High density polyethylene), UPVC (Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride) or GI (Galvanized Iron) pipes. The pumps have wide application in booster systems, farm houses, nurseries, gardens, fire-fighting systems and more.
- Consumes less power.
- Designed to provide optimum efficiency.
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant parts.
- Less vibration & lower noise level as the rotating parts are balanced dynamically.
- Can be fitted horizontally.
- Easy to install as a result of compact size and light weight.
- Can be installed with HDPE/ UPVC/ GI pipes.
- Domestic and Industrial Water Supply.
- Fire Fighting for small and medium size plants.
- Sprinkler and drip irrigation system.
- Booster Systems.
- Nurseries and Gardening.
- Capacity 400 to 10 lpm.
- Head 7 to 178 m.
- Power Rating 0.37 to 2.2kW (0.5 to 3 HP).