The KU3 bore well submersible pumps are compact as well as lightweight. These can be installed conveniently with GI, HPVC, and HDPE pipes. They can be arranged and dismantled easily. These pumps find a wide application in industrial & domestic water supply, farm houses, fire fighting systems in small & medium sized plants, nurseries, and gardening, etc. The pump is very compact and lightweight with flatter efficiency curve that guarantees better performance. The pump can be installed both horizontally as well as vertically.
- Light weight and compact
- Nonoverloading power characteristics ensure trouble free operation over the entire operating range.
- Can be installed with HDPE/UPVC/GI pipes.
- Flatter efficiency curve guarantees better performance in entire operating range.
- Is easy to set up and dismantle.
- Can be installed horizontally.
- The anti-friction bearing for the axial or radial loads increases motor’s life.
- The potable & hygienic grade of oil-filled motor utilizes anti-friction bearings instead of journal bearings. This results in smooth and hassle free operation of pump set.
- Stator can be rewound easily
- Class ‘F’ Insulation.
- Wider voltage range: 160-240 Volts (single phase).
- Maximum starts/stops per hour: 30.
- More hygienic & potable for drinking water.
- Domestic and industrial water supply.
- Fire fighting systems in small & medium size plants.
- Sprinkler and drip irrigation systems.
- Booster systems.
- Farm Houses, Nurseries, and Gardening.
- Head : 4 to 86 Meters.
- Capacity : 100 to 10 LPM.
- Rating : 0.37 to 1.10 KW (0.50 to 1.50 HP).
- Voltage : 160 to 240 V (Single Phase ).
Material of Construction:
- Pump Housing: Stainless Steel AISI 410.
- Pump Shaft : Stainless Steel AISI 410.
- Impellers : Noryl.
- Bowl : Noryl.
- Sleeves : Stainless Steel AISI 410.
- Motor Housing : Stainless Steel AISI 410.
- Motor Shaft : Stainless Steel AISI 410.
- Shaft : Stainless Steel AISI 410.
- All Hardware : Stainless Steel.