One of the major benefits of KS 6/7/8 bore well submersible pumps is that they are energy efficient and help you save on electric bills. They are specially designed to withstand wide fluctuations in voltage. There are dynamically rotating parts in these pumps. The Nitril rubber bushes ensure long pump life even when it is used in muddy water. These pumps are chiefly used in fire fighting applications. They also are used to supply water continuously in farming.
- The pump is energy efficient.
- Withstands wide fluctuations in voltage.
- Can also operate on Genset that helps during power cuts.
- The motor is protected by the non-overloading power characteristic.
- Water lubricated bearings for performance and long life.
- Friction is reduced by the great design of non-returnable valve.
- The rotating parts are balanced dynamically.
- Minimum possible diameters enable easier setting into bore well.
- The pump can be also used in muddy water and long life is assured by Nitril rubber bushes.
- The CED coating on the cast iron components make them rust free and ensure long life.
- Continuous water supply for farming application and irrigation projects.
- Used for firefighting purpose.
- Capacity 2400 to 60 lpm.
- Head 5 to 306 m.
- Power Rating 2.2 to 33 kW (3 to 45 HP).