Kirloskar KOS N Pump is made up of stainless steel. It is an open well submersible pump with vast applications for both agricultural and domestic purposes. The pump is specially designed for underwater application and has CED coated components for rust-free operation and long life.
- Made up for underwater use, hence does not require prime and foot valve.
- Easy to install, no need of foundation and installation platform.
- Has the capacity to withstand high voltage fluctuations ranging from 160 to 260 Volts.
- Does not overload with power, removing the fear of burning.
- Minimum vibrations insured due to dynamically balanced rotating parts.
- Longer life due to replaceable parts.
- Easy availability of spare parts and easy maintenance.
- Parts do not rust easily due to CED coated wetted component.
- Preferred for pumping drinking water as has a hygienic operation.
- For supplying water in buildings including apartments, houses, hotels, shops, etc.
- To provide water supply to water tanks, sumps and fountains.
- For irrigation needs of gardens and small farms.
- Head : 8 to 38 meters.
- Capacity : 11 to 0.4 LPS.
- Power Ratings : 0.37 to 1.5 kW (0.5 to 2.0 HP).
- Voltage Range : 160 to 260 V.
Material of Construction (Standard Supply):
- Impeller : Cast Iron.
- Delivery Casing : Cast Iron.
- Shaft : SS 410.
- Motor Body : SS.
- Mounting Casing : Cast Iron.
- Cover NDE : Cast Iron.