KDT+ Pump is a single suction flat spindle, well designed, foot mounted monoblock pump. It is highly efficient and is designed to prevent the overloading and burning of the motor. It can bear high fluctuations ranging from 180-240 volts.
- Flatter efficiency curves for efficient operation.
- Designed to prevent overloading and motor burning.
- Designed for automatic air release during priming.
- Efficiency at par with international pumps.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensuring minimum vibration during running Class ‘B’/ ‘F’ insulation.
- Replaceable wearing parts.
- Models with IP55 protection.
- Air conditioning system.
- Cooling towers.
- Industries for clear water handling at high pressures.
- Capacity up to 20 lps.
- Head up to 110 m.
- Power rating 3.7 to 15 kW (5 to 20 HP).
- Voltage 300-440 V (Three Phase).