The HH bore well submersible pumps have a better life in acidic and sandy water. The excellent surface finish of these pumps promises better efficiency and consistent performance. These pumps are widely used to supply water in fields, for firefighting, and for industry/housing complexes.
- Higher head per stage resulting in achieving same head with less number of stages.
- Pump internals made of stainless steel.
- Excellent surface finishes that results in better efficiency & consistent performance.
- Is easy to install and transport as the weight and height are less.
- Has better life in sandy/acidic water.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Improved loading on pipes.
- CED coated cast iron components have a long life & are rust free.
- Withstands wide voltage fluctuations from 200 volts to 440 volts with marginal variation in head and discharge.
- Even at low voltage, the pump delivers water.
- Teflon carbon thrust bearing for longer life.
- Better protection against the sand.
- Water supply for Industrial, Housing complex, Hospitals, Commercial Complex, Cinema Halls, Multiplexes, Community Supplies, Building & Construction application.
- Continuous water supply for farming application & irrigation projects.
- Used during firefighting.
- Head 1 to 447 meters.
- Discharge 740 to 30 LPM.
- Motor Rating 2.2 kW to 15 kW(3 Hp to 20 Hp).
- Bore well Size 150 mm(6″).
- Voltage Range 200V to 440 V.